The Dallace Jade Night Show
Monday through Friday: 7:00pm-12:00am
I was born in Long Island New York, and grew up in Colorado after the age of seven. My passion in life is my love for being an on air talent, just to know that I can make a difference in even one person’s life lets me know that I am on the right path. How I live my life is by ALWAYS following my heart! I try my hardest each and every day to focus my mind on the present moment. It’s the little things in life that make me SMILE. I love goin’ for car rides and just listening to the radio. Once a week I make date night for just ME, MYSELF, and I. I LOVE my friends so very much… Don’t gotta clue where I would be without them. I’m the type of gal who can’t stand anything with the word “diet” in it. I am a total girly girl. I LOVE wearing dresses and heels, but at the end of the day… I still can get down and dirty with the rest. I believe in KARMA all the way! I can’t stand censorship, only cause I got a dirty mouth… just sayin’. I believe in love at first sight. When all is said and done….I AM stronger than I was yesterday. I also want to say that if it wasn’t for my Madre, I would not be where I am today! She is the half that makes me whole. And as for you, thank you so very much for your love… it is what keeps me goin’!
Dallace Jade <3
Q & A With Dallace Jade
1. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
Honestly there’s NOTHING in life that I’d do differently. Everything happened the way it was suppose to. No regrets.
2. If you could spend 7 minutes alone with a celebrity who would it be with and why?
I would want those 7 minutes with The Weeknd. His music breathes life into me. I’d love to get inside his mind for a few.
3. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
1. Pictures of those nearest and dearest to my heart
2. Cards through-out the years from friends and fam
3. My bed
4. My ride cause I love those late night drives
5. Jail mail lol
4. What do you want your tombstone to say
“What dat mouf do?”
5. How do you spend your free time?
Sleeping. Eating. Gym. Eating more. Golfing. Hangin’ with my bestie bee and mi Madre.
6. Do you play an instrument or are you a part of a band?
I begged my mom for a violin for Christmas when I was 11. Ever since then… it’s just been collecting dust.
7. Which super power would you like to have?
To be invisible. I see you! 😉
8. What is your favorite quote?
“As you believe, so it will be.”
9. Describe Colorado Springs to someone who has never been here.
Its super cozy and the weather is puuuuuurrrrfect. You get a little bit of everything.
10. What kitchen utensil would you be?
What’s a kitchen?
11. Describe what it’s REALLY like to be a radio DJ…no BS.
It’s the ISH!!! Now don’t get me wrong… Even though it doesn’t require physical labor, it can be mentally draining at times, but at the end of the day, it never has felt like a job to me, just something I absolutely LOVE doin’!! I just want YOU to know how much I appreciate YOU for supporting the show through the years on Magic. YOU make my nights brighter and I can only hope to do the same for YOU!