Magic After Midnight with Cliff Cage
Tuesday through Friday: 12:00am-6:00am
Saturday: 12:00am-9:00am, 12:00pm-3:00pm
I’ve done most of my growing up in the Springs (South Side), I was that kid walking around the city with old school pilot headphones just starting to realize that MUSIC was my calling in life. Now 10 years later I’m hosting Magic After Midnight IN COLORADO, I play everything from WHISPERS / GIL SCOTT HERON / AMY WINEHOUSE / JOHN LEGEND, as well as Today’s Best Music and the list goes on. The best part of this job besides working with passionate individuals is having the abilities to possible change someone’s whole day with ONE SONG, I will use this power wisely. TUNE IN… I promise you’ll be HOOKED.
Q & A With Cliff
1. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
Honestly nothing, I enjoy riding the ups and downs of life. #goodlife
2. If you could spend 7 minutes alone with a celebrity who would it be with and why?
I would hang out with Miss Cleo, and ask her will I run 98.9 Magic FM one day. Then ask her for my money back… lol
3. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
A cup of coffee, my iPhone, my dog “Shogun,” my Converse shoes, and the complete series of “The Walking Dead.”
4. What do you want your tombstone to say?
There once was a man who never stopped talking, and if you listen closely you can hear him saying… “Stop stepping on my grave.”
5. How do you spend your free time?
I like going hiking at Helen Hunt Falls, or partying downtown.
6. Do you play an instrument or are you a part of a band?
I play the piano, and beatbox. Never been in a band, but would like to one day.
7. Which super power would you like to have?
The power to fly.
8. Which is your favorite quote?
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
9. Describe Colorado Springs to someone who has never been here.
There’s no limits to the things you can do in Colorado Springs, hiking, fishing, gambling, city life. We have it all.
10. What kitchen utensil would you be?
I would be a meat tenderizer… lol
11. Describe what it’s REALLY like to be a radio DJ…no BS.
I wake up everyday and say to myself, I can’t believe I get paid to talk on the radio. There’s no better feeling then keeping my city updated with all the latest news and music.