Coming up May 11th at 8:30 a.m. at Rock Ledge Ranch
– Click HERE to get registered!
March of Dimes is a champion for families, fighting for the health of moms and babies in communities like yours and across the country. We believe that every baby deserves the best possible start. Unfortunately, not all babies get one.
- Premature birth is the largest contributor to infant death in the United States and globally.
- In this country 1 in 10 babies is born prematurely each year.
- Pregnancy-related death has more than doubled over the past 25 years.
The March for Babies community bands together to fight for the health of all moms and babies. When you March for Babies, you make a statement about the world you want to live in—one in which healthy moms and strong babies are a priority for us all.
March for Babies is a day for everyone. At March for Babies we:
- Hope for the day when all moms and babies are healthy and every step you take makes a difference.
- Remember those babies we lost and honor them with special tributes throughout the day.
- Celebrate with fun activities for the whole family and ours, including NICU graduates, babies in your community and across the country.
Join the fight for the health of all moms and babies.
- When you join March for Babies, you stand with thousands of people across the country who share your commitment to making a difference in the lives of all families.
- When a society supports every family, the future is brighter for us all.
- When communities work together, even the toughest problems can be solved.
HOW TO HELP
MARCH WITH US: Participate in a March for Babies event near you or in a March for Babies virtual walk.
- Encourage your friends and family to join your team. Being part of a team is a way to raise more funds. You can celebrate, honor or remember babies with others who care as much as you.
- Can’t make it to an event? You can join the community of virtual walkers, and experience all of the fun on your own terms, without physically attending a specific event.
- Register now at MARCHFORBABIES.ORG.
FUNDRAISE: Because of you, we’re able to help millions of families in communities like yours and across the country.
- You’re raising critical funds to help tackle the biggest health threats to moms and babies. And empowering moms with programs, information and tools to have healthier pregnancies and families.
- Set a personal goal and start fundraising!
- Start a Facebook fundraiser to make a meaningful gift to help moms and babies in your community and across the country.
- Our fundraising toolkit has great ideas to help you reach your goal.
RAISE AWARENESS: Post messages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram—don’t forget to tag us @marchofdimes @marchforbabies and use #marchforbabies in your posts!
- Share your story! Include a link to your fundraising page so friends can help you reach your goal.
- Use our social media tools throughout your fundraising to inspire supporters and reach your goal.